Preheat your oven to 325°F. Place cookie dough onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake cookies at 325°F approximately 12 to 15 minutes. Times may vary depending upon your oven. Allow to cool for one minute. Transfer to cooling rack to complete cooling. Enjoy!
- For best results, pre-heat oven for at least 10 minutes
- For best results, follow all package directions.
- For best results, do not pat down or flatten dough prior to baking.
- For best results, bake cookies on the oven's center rack.
- For best results, we recommend baking 1 sheet of cookies at a time.
- We recommend baking cookies on rimless shiny aluminum baking sheets. This allows heat to circulate evenly and brown cookie tops. Cookies will also slide easily onto cooling racks.
Did you know different baking sheets yield different cookies?
- Insulated baking sheets often yield a softer, less brown cookie and frequently allow the dough to spread a little more. Watch cookies closely when baking as it may be hard to tell when they are done. Baking times may need to be slightly increased to achieve desired browning.
- Stainless Steel & Shiny Aluminum baking sheets allow for delicate cookies with consistent and even browning.
Dark Aluminum baking sheets absorb more heat and cause the bottom of cookies to brown quickly. Less baking time is usually required and/or a lower baking temperature
Remember: The darker the baking sheet, the darker the bottom of the cookie will be. Always check cookies at the minimum baking time.
- For best results, allow cookies to cool 1 minute on baking sheet and then transfer to a cooling rack to complete cooling.
- Simplify cooling your cookies. Lay a piece of aluminum foil on your baking sheet before placing cookie dough on for baking. Bake according to package directions. When the cookies are done, lift the foil off and set aside so the cookies can cool. Then lay down a new piece of foil for the next batch. This makes clean up easy too!